With 16" wheels and easy gearing, the Diana 16 is the perfect little rig for cruising the neighbourhood pavements and paths. With a light alloy frame and rims, she'll cruise up to speed with ease, but rest assured that when it's time to pull up fast, the combined backpedal rear brake and powerful front hand brake will do the job. Removable training wheel will keep everything pointing in the right direction till she's ready to balance on her own.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DIANA 16 KIDS' BIKE
- Lightweight alloy frame with kid-specific geometry
- Light alloy rims roll super fast and back pedal brakes pull up on a dime
- Adjustable height stem to suit the height of the rider
- Front basket to carry all those essentials
- Responsive alloy front brakes with adjustable reach lever