The Stumpjumper 29 combines the amazing ride quality and precision of our alloy sidearm chassis with plush RockShox suspension and a 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain. Bottom line: It's a bike that outrides both its price tag...and bikes costing much more.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension. It's total control.
MASSIVE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and Deluxe Select shock erase rocks and roots.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- Roval Traverse 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
- Alloy, sidearm frame design offers balanced stiffness and precise handling.
- RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that your frame, shock, and fork are perfectly in tune with one another.
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package that includes a suspension lock-out to help tame the climbs.
- SRAM's 12-speed SX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and shifting performance in spades.
- Roval 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 51mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 150mm of travel
RockShox Deluxe Select, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, 210x50mm
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm
SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized Trail Grips
Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm